Friday, June 12, 2009

Cupcake Vivie

It's no secret. I love this face...





I love it even when she's trying to be grumpy...



I love it when she's being a goofball....



I love when she's exploring and she has her "interesting" face on...




I pretty much want to smooch it completely off when she's got the big puppy eyes going..



But here's the real secret, I want to smooch her just a little bit more when she's got her cupcake dress on. It's pink and soft and cute and has cupcakes all over and and, well, have you met me?!



Don't tell her, but when she'll let me put the cupcake dress on her instead of a Dora shirt, there's is sunshine in my soul all day.




And the bow? Forget about it, it's like the frosting on top.



You might not believe me, but I'd give up cupcakes for this face. But we have begun to realize she has inherited my sweet tooth, so it's pretty unlikely she'll ask...

8 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

oh just adorable! she s so cute! I love that cupcake dress too :)

* said...

Love this sweet daughter love post.
PS: Have I asked you already what camera & lens you use?

amylouwhosews said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!!!! seriously.

Rhonda L. Thomas said...

Can't wait to see her and Sydney again!

Unknown said...

i'm going to miss vivie - she is just tooooo cute! although sydney is all jon with a bow on her head, sometimes i can see the same expressions on vivies face and be hit with the "that's so vanessa" thought. that girl is just classic!

Sara Walker said...

I'm with Lani, there are so many looks that Vivi does that are so Vanessa. She's one of a kind, just like her mama.

Debbie said...

she is soooo funny and cute!!!!

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :)