Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Suck it, Simon Cowell!

Have you see this yet? Have you?! Watch it now, and watch the whole thing. It's 7 minutes long, so get cozy, but seriously, you will NOT be expecting THIS! I can't put it up here, so just click on the link and follow to YouTube.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY



The singer's name is Susan Boyle and her story is something amazing as well. Here's also an article about her, read the bottom as to why she hasn't been able to follow her dream of singing until now, it will melt your heart. Congratulations, Susan for never giving up on a dream. You are inspiring! I'll buy your album the day it comes out.

5 comments:

Natalee said...

Your title made me laugh SO hard Vanessa!

This lady can SING! Wow!

museumeg said...

That was absolutely incredible! I got goosebumps. Amazing! I hope she is fabulously successful!

Sara Walker said...

I saw this!! She is good. I loved watching Simon's face.

Devyn said...

Wow...I mean wow. I was totally blown away.

Snooky doodle said...

oh she s amazing. thanks for sharing this with us.